Skip to content
- Nutmeg, both ground and oil, has long been used as a carminative, helping to prevent the formation of gas.*
- Made into an ointment, nutmeg can be used to relieve irritants due to rheumatism.*
- Nutmeg can also be used as an antidiarrheal as it helps to improve intestinal tone, inhibiting contractions that would be stimulated by irritants.*
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device