Curry Butternut Salad
- 1/2 medium butternut squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Sea or Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp. Shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp. Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger powder
- a splash of water
- 1 tsp. Agave
- 1 c raw spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds.
1. Remove the seeds from half of the butternut squash and peel the skin.
2. Using a spiralizer, make the butternut squash into noodles.
3. Place the squash noodles in a mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add sea salt and toss to coat. Set aside.
4. Combine the optional grated coconut, curry powder, chili, and ginger in a small bowl and mix well. Add a splash of water and mash the mixture with a spoon. Add this mixture to the butternut noodles and toss to coat the noodles evenly.