- 4 mushrooms;
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil (optional but recommended)
- 1 tsp. Agave;
(sweet miso sauce)
- 2 tbsp. of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. Agave
- 1 tbsp. Miso
- 1 tbsp. Hummus (not raw, too bad)
- 2 tbsp. Mustard
- 3 -5 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
- Yam noodles
- 1 peeled yam.
(To make the mushrooms)
1. slice them thin, then rub in the oil and tamari. Put them in a warm spot (I put them in my oven (under 125 degrees) at its lowest temperature) and forget about them for a minute. To make the sauce: 1. blend all ingredients except sesame seeds until smooth.
2. Add whatever else you want. Then toss in the sesame seeds by hand. Set aside.
(To make the noodles)
1. Put the yam through your spiral veggie noddle maker.
2. Then cover them with the sauce.
3. The noodles will soften and pick up more flavor.
4. Now add the mushrooms on top, and sprinkle on some more sesame seeds.