For the Salad:
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/8 cup goji berries or (another fruit unsulfured and free of sugars & preservatives)
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp. Grade A maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt or Himalayan salt
- black peppercorns, to taste.
1. Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss well. Set aside while you make the dressing.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and then drizzle over the salad.
Mix well, and enjoy it!