- 1/2 large orange, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tsp. Raw almond butter
- 2 tsp. Grade A maple syrup or agave
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts ends removed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup goji berries (any other dried fruit free of added sugars and preservatives)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing into a glass jar and refrigerate until you are ready to use it.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Remove the vinaigrette from the fridge and pour your desired amount of dressing over the salad. Toss to coat all the dressing ingredients and serve immediately.