- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 apple, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stick, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. Fresh or dried dill
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt or Himalayan salt.
1. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until your mixture is thick.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a half-hour to intensify the flavors. Make sure you don't have too many leftovers because it will only stay fresh in the fridge for a couple of days.
3. Serve by itself or use this as a filling for raw wraps or lettuce wraps and top with your favorite veggies.