1. Early Morning Eat as much fruit as you can. We recommend seeded and organic (as much as you can) fruit. Try new fruit, try fruit grown especially for the season that you are in.
2. Late Morning (noticed you were still hungry? If so, try adding nuts and seeds to your smoothies and increase the amount of fruit)
Very Berry Smoothie
¼ cup of frozen raspberries,
½ cup of frozen strawberries,
1 cup of frozen blueberries,
½ cup of ice,
1 ½ cups of homemade almond milk (1 cup of raw almonds soaked overnight; 3 cup of distilled water;
1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract (optional)-
Soak the almonds in distilled water overnight. Drain the water from the almonds and discard. Blend the 3 cups of water and almonds until well blended and almost smooth. Strain the blended almond mixture using a cheesecloth or other strainer. Flavor with vanilla if you are using it.
Directions: Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Live Spinach & Avocado Dip
2 avocados, pitted and peeled;
1 cup of raw spinach;
1 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice,
pink Himalayan salt or sea salt & black peppercorns, to taste
Instructions: Add of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency.
Serve with bell pepper stick, carrot sticks, nuts, plant-based crackers.
Pack snacks: Raw Nuts and Seeds Dried Fruit and Veggies Frozen fruit Salsa and Chips
4. After noon: Eat from the list of snacks when you feel hungry and always drink water or herbal tea or cold-pressed juice.
5. Evening: defined as at least 1-2 before going to sleep Hemp Tea, Sour Sop Tea or any tea without caffeine, preservatives, fillers, additives, sweeteners.
Store bought vegan pizza crust (no egg, or milk, etc.) please note the cauliflower pizza crust may not plant-based, please read carefully at the ingredients and NOT the front packaging only! Or
Make you own Pizza Dough
1 cup warm water,
1 packet fast-acting yeast,
2 cups flour of your choice (we like chickpea “garbanzo bean” flour),
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (+ more for seasoning crust),
2 tablespoons date sugar, divided,
1 teaspoon sea salt (+ more for crust),
1 teaspoon ginger powder
Toppings Cooked chopped veggies (season to taste with basil, oregano, sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, cayenne (optional))
Veggie ideas: kale, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, butternut squash, basil leaves, broccoli, mushrooms,
Live “raw veggies”- cucumbers, olives, banana peppers, mushrooms,
1/2 cup marinara sauce or non-diary pesto sauce (more if preferred)
2 tablespoons of basil
2 tablespoons of oregano
Pizza Dough Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. (yup, as hot as it goes).
2. Stir yeast and 1/2 tablespoon sugar into warmed water until dissolved. Let it sit for 7-10 minutes, until foamy.
3. In a large bowl, add the flour, garlic powder, salt and remaining sugar.
4. Whisk to combine.
5. Add the activated yeast to the bowl along with the olive oil.
6. Mix until all ingredients are well combined and form a dough.
7. If dough is too sticky, add a couple tablespoons of flour.
8. Form the dough into a ball and place back in the bowl (*lightly dust bowl with flour before placing the dough ball in).
9. Completely cover the bowl with a damp napkin or hand towel for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
10. You'll need a pizza pan or large cutting board ready to transfer the pizza into and out of the oven, but you won't be cooking on it. The pizza will be cooked on parchment paper only.
11. Place a large piece of parchment paper over your work area (about the size of your pan).
12. Dust the paper with flour so you can spread your dough easily.
13. Cut the dough in half using a wet knife. This recipe makes two 10-inch pizzas. I make one pizza at a time. While one is cooking, I'll prepare the other. \
1. Place plant-based pizza crust on an oiled sheet rack, or pizza rack with holes 2. Using a spoon, spread the sauce evenly over the pizza and top with the veggies of your choice.
3. Bake for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees F if using pre-made crust but if making crust then bake for 10-15 minutes at 500 degrees F.