- 1 package corn/flour tortillas or make your tortillas (see below)
- Cooked Black beans
- 1 gallon of water,
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 pinch of the whole clove
- ground cumin
1. Soak a bag of black beans and clean and separate.
2. Add beans to 1 gallon of water in a large pot with 4 bay leaves, 1 pinch of whole clove and salt & ground cumin to taste.
3. Cook on medium-low until beans are soft and turn up to medium-high for 10-15.
4. Stir beans until they are creamy.
- (Spelt Tortillas 6- 7")2 cups spelt flour
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ½ cup distilled water.
Directions for tortillas:
1. Blend in a food processor all the ingredients in the food processor for 3- 5 minutes. Slowly add water while blending until a ball forms.
2. Add flour to parchment paper and knead the dough for 1 minute.
3. Cut dough into eight equal parts and roll out until very thin.
4. Cook tortillas for about 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side in a skillet on medium-low heat.
1. Take your tortillas you wish to make into tacos and place flat on a plate.
2. Add the beans and toppings