- 1 pack of Fennel (finely chopped)
- 1 leek (chopped )
- 4 carrots (chopped) (optional)
- 1 leftover cooked chickpeas
- 1 red onion (chopped
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 Bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 yellow squash (chopped)
- 3 zucchini (chopped)
- 1 bunch of kale chopped
1. Add chopped veggies to a pot and light sauté veggies with bay leaves.
2. Pour distilled water into a large pot and turn on medium heat.
3. Add cooked chickpeas.
4. Cook and stir and season every 20 minutes until you reach the veggies and soup's desired texture.