- 1-2 cup(s) of soaked raw cashews
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 2-3 tablespoons of ginger
- 4-6 tbsp. of Thai red or yellow curry powder
- 3-4 tbsp. Sun-dried tomato blended
- 1-2 tsp. Agave
- 1 1/2 tbsp. garam masala
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp coriander.
1. Sauté diced onions in grapeseed oil season with a pinch of salt and ginger.
2. Add the cashews, agave, red curry, tomato blended, cumin, coriander, garam masala, and ginger.
3. Let it cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
4. Add the sliced bell pepper or whatever vegetables you'd like and sauté for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir in a cup of coconut milk.
6. Serve over wild rice, mashed purple yam, or quinoa.