- 1-10 ounce of chickpea pasta or Kamut pasta
- Brazil nut cheese (see below)
- 2 summer squash, 2 zucchini squash
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Cayenne powder
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 3 tsp. Basil
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Sea salt or Himalayan salt.
Nut Cheese Sauce:
- 1 cup raw brazil nuts, soaked overnight in water
- 5 tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp onion powder, or fresh minced onion
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg, sea or Himalayan salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup nut milk (unsweetened)
1. Boil pasta based on box directions.
2. Chop up the veggies.
3. Add grapeseed oil to a skillet on medium-high heat, then add some of each veggie.
4. Add herbs and seasonings.
5. Lightly sauté veggies.
6. Add pasta and sauce to veggies and mix on low heat.
Directions for Pasta:
- Put tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, basil, olive oil (optional), salt, pepper, ginger in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place spiraled zucchini on top and toss until well combined for Brazil Nut Cheese
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you get a consistency that resembles grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top of the pasta and serve.