2 cups of soaked walnuts
2 tablespoons of sea salt orHimalayan salt
3 tablespoons oforegano,basil, thyme andblack peppercorns
2 tablespoons ofagave
- Add the soak walnuts to the blender. Pulse for a few times.
- Remove walnuts, and in a sauté pan add 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil on medium heat with 3bay leaves, add in blended walnuts and sauté.
- Add desired spaghetti (we look for one with no sugar) and add 1-2 tablespoons ofagave.
- Add diced kalamata olives (if desired), cook Italian flavored walnut meat and add more seasonings to suit your taste.
- Add walnut meat sauce to desired pre-cook pasta.
- Simmer together for 5-8 minutes (pasta and walnut sauce). You can add nutritional yeast (if you desire a cheesy flavor).