for 4 servings
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh non-dairy milk (we like Coconut or Almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon Herbal Blessings fruit sea moss gel (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- maple syrup, to serve
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and sea salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, sea moss gel, and vanilla, almond extract and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.