Servings: 8 pancakes or 6 with banana toppings (shown above)
1 cup of chickpea flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon ofsea salt
1 teaspoon ofagave
- Peel bananas, depending on the size you can cut them into halves. Flatten on a baking sheet. You want them to not fall apart while battering.
- Mix the flour, water, sea salt and agave into a mixing bowl.
- Coat bananas with batter.
- Add grape seed oil to pan fry your coated bananas on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, as bananas soften continue to press down to flatten into a pancake like shape.
- Eat plain, with fresh or frozen berries. or 100 % maple syrup, date syrup, black strap molassesoragave.