Watercress or Arugula Salad
- 1 bunch of watercress or arugula, washed and chopped
- ½ cup of cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup goji berries.
- 2/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried ginger powder
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Himalayan sea salt, or sea salt, to taste
- Wash and chop veggies.
- Make the homemade dressing by tossing all the ingredients into a food processor, plus ½ tablespoon water.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until thoroughly combined.
- Place your greens into a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing on top.
- Add all your toppings (red onion, avocado, nuts, and goji berries).