- 2 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into sticks
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 4 nori sheets, coconut aminos, for dipping
1. Wash and cut all your vegetables and lay them out around a cutting board, on which you'll make your sushi rolls.
2. Place one nori sheet on the cutting board and place a little lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado on the end closest to you.
3. Dip your finger in water and brush it across the other end of the sheet to help it adhere to itself when you roll it up.
4. Roll up the nori sheet slowly and then cut it into your desired amount of pieces.
5. Repeat this process for the remaining nori sheets. Use coconut aminos to dip the sushi in.