- 4 savoy cabbage leaves
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup alfalfa
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
(Sweet tomato spread)
- 2 tbsp. Raw almond butter
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for 1 hour
- 2 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp. Sun-dried tomato soak water.
1. Wash each cabbage leaf and let them dry. Prep your desired filling ingredients and set aside.
2. Add all the Sweet Tomato spread ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Spoon a little of this mixture on each cabbage leaf to sufficiently cover them.
4. Stack your filling ingredients at the thinnest end of each leaf and roll it up to create a wrap.