Veggies with homemade dip
- 2 large zucchini, diced into small cubes
- 1/3 cup cashews, soaked for a few hours and drained
- 1 -2 dates, pitted, soaked and chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder, minced
- 1 tbsp. Diced sweet onion (or 1 tsp of onion powder)
- 1 tbsp. Chervil
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp—sea salt or Himalayan salt, or to taste; black peppercorns to taste.
1. Add the ingredients, except the parsley, green onion, sea salt, and pepper, to a food processor and blend until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Stop mixing and add the remaining ingredients, blending on low to lightly chop the herbs. Taste the dip and adjust seasonings if necessary. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes before eating.