Kamut Berry “Grits”
2 cups of spring water
1/3-1/2 cup of nut milk
1 cup of kamut berries
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour 1 cup of kamut berries into a food processor and grind it until it looks like grits.
- Pour the kamut into the boiling water and stir frequently.
- Add spring water as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Season to taste with thyme, cayenne, onion powder, oregano, and sea salt. You can also add fruit to the kamut, dates, raisins, agave, maple syrup, black strap molasses, cinnamon if you prefer!