2 cups of spring water
1/3-1/2 cup of nut milk
1 cup of kamut berries
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour 1 cup of kamut berries into a food processor and grind it until it looks like grits.
- Pour the kamut into the boiling water and stir frequently.
- Add spring water as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Season to taste withthyme, cayenne, onion powder, oregano, andsea salt. You can also add fruit to the kamut, dates, raisins,agave, maple syrup,black strap molasses, cinnamon if you prefer!