- 1-2 zucchinis
- 1/2-1/4 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. cayenne powder
- 1-2 tsp. of sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tsp. Oregano
- 1-2 tsp. Chervil
- ¼ cup hemp milk
- 1-2 tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1 tsp. of sea moss (optional)
1. Shred the zucchini with a grater and squeeze the water from the zucchini by hand.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the zucchini, flour, hemp milk, onions, and seasonings.
3. Add oil to the skillet on medium heat.
4. using a 1/3 measuring cup, scoop the mixture out and add to skillet.
5. Pat down with the spatula.
6. Allow croquettes to cook for 3-5 minutes before flipping.