- 1 large zucchini, spiraled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. Dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. Dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- Ten (10) fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced, to taste sea salt or Himalayan salt and black peppercorns
- Nut Cheese
- 1 cup of raw soaked cashews or Brazil nuts
- 2 tsp of lime juice
- To taste sea or Himalayan salt and ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. of nutritional yeast.
- Place tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, basil, olive oil (optional), salt, pepper, ginger in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place spiraled zucchini on top and toss.
For the Cashew Cheese:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you get a consistency that resembles grated parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle nut cheese on top of the pasta and serve.