- 1 ½ cup of sliced bell peppers (color(s) of your choice)
- 1 ½ cup of sliced red onion
- 3 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 4 tsp. Egyptian basil
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. African bird pepper
- ½ lime, squeezed.
Homemade Guacamole (option):
- Guacamole: avocado
- sea salt or Himalayan salt
1. Slice onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers into long strips.
2. Add 1 tsp. of grapeseed oil to a large skillet in medium-high heat. Sauté veggies with seasonings for 5-8 minutes.
3. Eat fajita with tortillas and Guacamole (optional).