Live Tomato Chili
- 3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 – 2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. African Bird pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt, to taste;
- 2 tbsp. Green onion, sliced.
For the Nut Meat:
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tbsp. Cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Coconut aminos.
For the Chili:
1. Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir to mix well.
2. Place half of your mixture into your food processor or blender and puree. Scoop that back into the bowl stir to combine.
For the Nut Meat
1. Place all the ingredients into your food processor and blend into small pieces.
2. To eat, scoop raw Tomato Chili into bowls. Top with Taco Nut Meat. Enjoy.
Please note: Tomato Chili will keep for 1-2 days in the fridge. Taco Nut Meat will keep for a week or more. Make sure you store them separately in airtight containers.