- 1 chopped, yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bag frozen sweet peas
- 2 tbsp. Oregano
- 2 tbsp. Holy basil
- 1 tsp. African bird pepper (optional)
- 2 cups of cooked Kamut pasta
- 3 tsp. of pesto- We like the Seggiano Pesto, to taste, sea salt or Himalayan salt.
1. Add all the ingredients except the cooked pasta and pesto to the medium-high skillet with 2 tsp. Of grapeseed oil.
2. Cook until the veggies are tender.
3. Add pesto and pasta and stir on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
4. Place in the refrigerator and eat cold.