Curbside pickup is available | Call (769)216-3450 when you arrive for delivery.
Plant Based Guide: Day 1
1. Early Morning
Eat as much fruit as you can. We recommend seeded and organic fruit. Try fruits that are in season.
Some of our favorites
Fall fruits: Apples, Bananas, Pears, Pumpkins, Kiwi
Winter: Oranges, Grapefruit, Apples, Bananas
Spring: Strawberries, Pineapples, Apricots
Summer: Mangoes, Peaches, Plums, Watermelon
2. Late Morning
Strawberry Milk Shake
2 cups strawberries
1/2 pitted avocado
¼ cup shredded coconut
½ cup of distilled water
1 tsp. agave
½ cup ice
½ cup pitted dates.
1. Add Ingredients into a powerful high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Live Kale (Any Leafy Green Veggie) Wrap
1 bunch of kale, stems removed and finely chopped
Organic Flour Tortilla wraps (or wrap of choice)
1 cup of frozen or fresh corn cooked in agave or coconut milk
1 cup cooked couscous or quinoa
½ cup of almonds slices
1/3 cup red onion, diced
1 whole avocado, diced
¼ cup golden raisins
½ tablespoon sun dried tomato spread.
Spicy dressing ingredients:
2/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil
2 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon of dried ginger powder
½ tablespoon African Bird Pepper (optional);
juice of 1 lime
¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
Himalayan sea salt, or preferred salt, to taste
1. Start off by prepping the add-ins:
mixing the coconut or agave and corn
making the couscous
washing, chopping kale and massaging the kale (with dry paper towel)
chop up red onion and avocado after kale mixture is made
2. Make the spicy oil mixture by tossing all the ingredients:
sun dried tomatoes
African Bird pepper (optional),
juice of a lime,
extra virgin olive oil into a food processor,
plus ½ tablespoon water and salt.
3. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly combined.
4. Place your chopped kale into a large mixing bowl and pour the spicy oil mixture on top.
5. Using your hands, massage the oil mixture into the kale for 2-3 minutes.
6. Time to add everything. Get out all the add-ins (red onion, avocado, sliced almonds, golden raisins, couscous, and sweet corn) and toss on top of the kale mixture. Mix well until combined.
7. Now assembly your wrap! Lay out your wrap, spread sundried tomato (as much as you like), add your kale mixture, then fold in outer edges, flatten mixture, and roll upwards.
Eat from your snacks WHENEVER you feel hungry and always drink water or herbal tea or cold-pressed juice.
Snacks: Dried Fruit (free of added sugars and preservatives) Nuts and Seeds
Teas: Recommended: Sour Sop Tea, Mango & Sour Sop Tea (no added sweetener this close to bedtime)
Live Zucchini pasta
2 large zucchinis, spiralized
2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
20 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
1/2 cup of cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil;
Sea salt or Himalayan salt and black peppercorns, to taste freshly ground black pepper.
For the Nut Cheese: 1 cup of raw soaked cashews or brazil buts; ¼ tsp of lime juice; pinch of sea salt; 1 tsp. of nutritional yeast.
For the Pasta:
Place tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, basil, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl and mix well. Place spiralized zucchini on top and toss until well combined. Portion the pasta into two separate bowls and set aside while you make the cashew cheese.
For the Cashew Cheese:
Place all ingredients in food processer and pulse until you get a consistency that resembles grated parmesan cheese.