- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 2/4 cup of water + 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tbsp. Nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder, 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- 1/4 of red onion
- chopped, 1/4 c. tomatoes
- chopped, 1/4 c. small broccoli florets
- ¼ bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro.
1. In a Pyrex measuring cup, whisk together the chickpea batter, add your seasonings to your batter. You don't want the batter too thick to stir. It should be like pancake batter, easy to pour.
2. Sautee the red onion and bell peppers until lightly browned.
3. Add the broccoli to soften.
4. Remove and place on a plate.
5. Return to the heated skillet, add a little grapeseed oil, and pour half of the batter into the pan.
6. Add onions, broccoli, and tomatoes on top of one half of the batter.
7. Wait until it bubbles and firms up along the edges (approx. 2-3 minutes to cook).
8. When able to, gently fold over one side to cook another minute.
9. Cover with a lid and turn off the stove and allow to steam for 5 minutes.
10. Garnish with more tomatoes, minced red onion, sliced avocado, and lime wedges.